Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
Don’t worry about tomorrow. Get Honda Care today.
Offered exclusively by Honda dealers, Honda Care® Vehicle Service Contracts are packages of benefits and services designed to protect you from unexpected and costly repair bills after your factory warranty has expired.
- Roadside Assistance1, 2
- Concierge Emergency Service1, 2, 3
- Rental Car Reimbursement1
- Trip Interruption Benefit1, 2
- Personalized Travel Plan2, 8
- Interest-Free Payment Plan4
- Extensive Component Coverage5
- Service You Can Depend On6
- Transferable Coverage1, 9
- Commercial Use Coverage7
For more details, click the PDFs under Brochures on the right side of this page.
- Get Honda Care Sentinel Oil Change Coverage
Honda Financial Services℠ (HFS) offers two plans that help you keep your Honda running like new by covering the cost of regularly scheduled oil changes11:
- Honda Care Sentinel 3/45. This premier plan provides both oil change and extensive component coverage for three years or 45,000 miles.
- Honda Care Sentinel Services™: This plan covers oil changes according to your vehicle’s Maintenance Minder.
Both Sentinel plans also include a suite of benefits such as road hazard tire protection10, concierge emergency service1, 2, 3 and roadside assistance1, 2. For details, click the PDFs under Brochures on the right side of this page.
- Get Cost-Effective Coverage on Expensive Engine Components
Honda Care® Powertrain Coverage is a cost-effective way to add up to four more years of additional coverage on some of your vehicle’s most expensive engine components. In addition, you’ll enjoy benefits such as roadside assistance1, 2, concierge emergency service1, 2, 3, and repairs made by factory-trained Honda technicians using Honda Genuine or American Honda-authorized parts6.
For details, click on the "Honda Care Powertrain Vehicle Service Contract" PDF under Brochures on the right side of this page.
- 1 This document is intended to provide an overview of coverages and benefits. Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. See your Service Contract and CCMC Membership Guidelines and/or Emergency Roadside Assistance Guidelines for complete details.
- 2 These benefits are provided by Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except in Florida, where they are provided by American Honda Service Contract Corporation, and in AK, CA, HI, OR, WI and WY, where they are provided by Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. In California, Trip Interruption Reimbursement is provided by American Honda Protection Products Corporation.
- 3 Concierge service is not available in Florida.
- 4 Interest-free payment plan provided by Service Payment Plan, Inc.
- 5 Exclusions include, but are not limited to, body parts, tires, maintenance items, glass, upholstery, trim, carpeting and ornamentation. Claims cannot exceed the cash value of the vehicle.
- 6 If no Honda dealership is available within towing distance, repairs may be made at a Honda Care-authorized service center.
- 7 Additional surcharge applies for commercial coverage.
- 8 Available only for the U.S. and Canada.
- 9 Transfer fee may apply.
- 10 Tire protection not available in New York or Florida. Tire wear and off-road usage are not covered. See the Honda Care Sentinel Services contract for details.
- 11 Honda Care Sentinel 3/45 and Sentinel Services are not maintenance contracts and do not provide coverage for the required maintenance services (other than oil changes) specified in your owner’s manual or by your vehicle’s Maintenance Minder.
Administered by American Honda Finance Corporation
Provided by: American Honda Protection Products Corporation
Provided in Florida by: American Honda Service Contract Corporation
P.O. Box 2225, Torrance, CA 90509-2225 License #60083
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR A MOTOR VEHICLE SERVICE CONTRACT. EXCEPT IN FLORIDA, THE SENDER OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT IS AMERICAN HONDA PROTECTION PRODUCTS CORPORATION.