Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
The Honda Graduate Program
Earning your degree is a huge milestone. So is buying a new car. With exclusive financing rates available on select Honda models, the Honda Graduate Program puts you on the path to your dreams1.
$500 Honda College Graduate Bonus
To reward your hard work, Honda would like to give you $500 toward any new 2013 or 2014 Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS)1,2.
Here’s What It Takes
- 5% minimum down payment
- Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract
- Graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
- No adverse credit history
- Master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school
- Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements
- Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free3)
- Excellent way to build credit
- Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages on any new or Certified Used Honda1
See your Honda dealer for details. Find a dealer.
You will need Adobe Reader to view the brochure.
The Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
- 1For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services.
- 2Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied towards the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied towards down payment. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through June 2nd, 2014 and may be terminated at any time.
- 3Available only with traditional financing (not leasing).
- ©2014 Honda Financial Services is a DBA of American Honda Finance Corporation and both are service marks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda and the H-mark symbol are trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.