- Benefits of Financing
- Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Financing FAQs
- End of Financing
- Leadership Purchase Plan
- College Grad Program
- Military Appreciation
- Maintenance Program
- Vehicle Service Contracts (VSC) and GAP Program
Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
- What are the insurance requirements for a financing contract?
You must maintain physical damage, comprehensive, and collision insurance coverage for the duration of your contract, with American Honda Finance Corp. or AHFC named as the loss payee. Please read your financing agreement carefully and ask your dealer for details.
- I want to buy a vehicle service contract. Can I include the cost in my auto financing?
Yes. Your Honda dealer can give you the details. In the meantime, be sure to check out our Honda Care® programs.
- What vehicles are eligible for Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle financing?
Honda Financial ServicesSM finances Honda vehicles that are up to five years old, have less than 80,000 miles, and are purchased from a dealer.