One-Pay Lease FAQs
Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
One-Pay Lease Programs
- What are the benefits of the One-Pay Lease program?
The One-Pay Lease provides convenience, savings and protection. You make only one payment, one time, freeing you from monthly payments.
- Does a One-Pay Lease offer have any financial advantages?
The One-Pay Lease carries a special rate below your qualifying rate. Lower out-of-pocket costs leave you with more capital to invest in other assets. Contact your Honda dealer for more information.
- Does a One-Pay Lease have the same benefits as a Honda Leadership Lease™?
Yes. One-Pay Leases include Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) coverage at no extra charge and an Excess Wear and Use Waiver policy. The maximum wear and use benefit covers a single incident at a maximum of $500 per incident up to a total of $1,500.
- Is the One-Pay Lease program available on other Honda Financial ServicesSM Specials Lease programs?
Yes. The One-Pay Lease program is available on Standard and Special Leases.
- Will One-Pay Lease customers receive monthly statements?
One-Pay Lease customers will receive the first monthly statement indicating that there are no payments due. After that, statements are only sent if taxes or other fees, such as parking tickets, are assessed.
- Can One-Pay Lease customers purchase more than 15,000 miles per year?
Yes, additional miles can be purchased.
- What happens at the end of the One-Pay Lease?
Honda Financial Services will send you an end-of-term packet that details your options 180 days before the lease maturity date. Please call the Lease Maturity Center at 1-800-708-6555 as your lease ends for more information.