Account Management FAQs
Email a link to this page
We do not store or share these email addresses.
Thank you! Your Message was sent.
- When will I receive my statement?
You should receive your statement approximately two weeks before each monthly due date.
Electronic Statements (eStatements)
- What are eStatements?
eStatements are a convenient way to view your 12 most recent statements on-line.
- Go Green, Go Paperless?
Enroll in eDelivery and you will receive an emailed eDelivery notification when your eStatement is available online.
- If I’m enrolled in eDelivery, when will I receive my statement?
You will receive an email the same day your eStatement is available online. You will no longer receive a paper statement. eStatements are available up to three weeks prior to your monthly due date.
- How do I enroll in eDelivery?
Simply log in to your account on our web site (If you don’t already have an account, click “Register Now” from the homepage). Click on “Communication Preferences” and then check “Paperless Statements & Letters.”.
- Is there a charge for using eDelivery?
No, this convenient service is offered free of charge to Honda Financial ServicesSM customers.
- When I make a payment, how soon will it be deducted from my bank account?
Transactions submitted before the cutoff time of 2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST), Monday - Friday, will typically be deducted within two (2) business days. All transactions submitted after the cutoff time or on a non-Business Day may take longer to be deducted from your bank account, depending on your financial institution. Business Day as used means any day other than a Saturday or Sunday that is neither a legal holiday nor a day on which commercial banks are authorized or required by law, regulation or executive order to close in the city of New York.
- Can I pay my bill online?
Yes. Register your Honda Financial ServicesSM Account to get started.
- Can I make a payment on Honda Financial Services account through this web site? How?
We offer two convenient payment services, EasyPaySM and Pay Online, which are provided free of charge to Honda Financial Services customers. More information about both of these services is available in the Payment Options section.
- What is the difference between EasyPay and Pay Online?
EasyPay is a simple, convenient way to ensure your regular monthly payment is on time every month. Once you have enrolled in EasyPay, your payment is automatically deducted from your bank account on the due date each month, or on the date that you select as your withdrawal date.
Pay Online is a fast and easy way to make a single, non-recurring payment toward your account. You can use Pay Online to make your regular monthly payment or any supplementary payments.
- Is it safe to use EasyPay and Pay Online to make a payment on my Honda Financial Services account?
- Is there a charge for using Pay Online?
No, this convenient service is offered free of charge to Honda Financial Services customers.
- If I make a payment using Pay Online, when will it be reflected in my transaction history?
Payments will generally appear in your online transaction history on the next business day unless your payment is submitted after 2:00 PM PST Monday – Friday, or on a non-Business Day. In that case, it will appear in two business days.
- How many payments per calendar day can I make on Pay Online?
At any given time, six (6) one-time payments (standard and principal) can be pending for the same day or for a future date. This does not include your automatic recurring payments on EasyPay.
- Can I have monthly payments automatically deducted from my bank account?
Yes. Simply complete an EasyPaySM Authorization Agreement. You can enroll online or by mail. Learn more about EasyPay.
- Is there a charge for using EasyPay?
No, this convenient service is offered free of charge to Honda Financial Services customers.
- Once I sign up for EasyPay, how soon will my payment be deducted?
Your payment will be automatically deducted each month on your regular due date, or on your selected payment withdrawal date. Your first withdrawal will take effect immediately if enrollment is processed before 2:00 PM PST on the payment due date, or on your selected payment withdrawal date. Enrollments processed after the cutoff time will be effective with next month's payment.
- What happens if my account has insufficient funds for a scheduled EasyPay payment?
You will be notified by mail that your payment has not been processed. You will be responsible for resubmitting your payment and any additional resulting charges as permitted by law. EasyPay will automatically be cancelled if three payments are returned due to insufficient funds within any 12-month period.
- Do I have to cancel EasyPay when my financing or lease contract is finished?
No, the EasyPay service will discontinue automatically when your balance is paid in full.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
No, you cannot make your monthly payments with a credit card.
- Where should I mail my payment?
Send your payment to the address on the payment coupon on your statement. You can also look up your payment address.
- Are there late payment fees?
If a payment is received after the due date, a late charge may be assessed to your account. Refer to your contract for specific information regarding late charges.
- What if a check is returned for insufficient funds?
Honda Financial Services will automatically attempt to deposit the check twice. If the funds are not available the second time, a replacement payment must be submitted and dishonored payment charges may be assessed as permitted by law.
- Why did I receive a separate bill for taxes? Isn't this part of my monthly lease payment?
To ensure you are billed accurately for your property taxes, we initially pay the tax bill on your behalf and then send you a bill in turn. For an estimate of these charges over the term of your lease, please refer to the "Estimated Fees and Taxes During Your Lease Term" section on the front of your lease agreement.
- What happens if my payment deduction date falls on a non-business day?
It will occur on the next business day.
- Can I receive an email or text reminder that my payment is coming due?
Yes. Log in to your account, click on "Communication Preferences" and then select the type of notification you wish to receive as well as the communication channel.
- How do I change my eDelivery Options?
Log in to your account, click on "Communication Preferences" and then select "Paperless Statements & Letters."
- Can I cancel eDelivery?
Yes. Log in to your account, click on "Communication Preferences" and then uncheck "Paperless Statements & Letters."
- Can I change my bank information once I've set up Pay Online?
Yes. Log in to your account, click on "Manage Bank Accounts" and then select the "Rename" or "Delete" button. You can also change your default bank account by clicking on the "Preferred" option on the right side of your bank account.
- How many times do I have to press Submit to change the amount of my payment?
Please press Submit only once to avoid making multiple payments.
- Can I cancel a Pay Online payment?
Yes. Payments can be cancelled or modified up until the cutoff time of 2:00 PM PST on the scheduled payment date. Log in to your account, click on "Manage Payments" and then select the payment you wish to cancel.
- Can I choose a different payment amount for Pay Online?
Yes. You may pay any non-zero amount equal to or greater than $1.00 and less than or equal to your total payoff amount.
- When I make a change to my bank account, when will the information be updated?
Changes to your Pay Online bank account information will be updated immediately in the system.
- How can I discontinue EasyPay?
Log in to your account, click on "Manage EasyPay" and then select the "Cancel" button to discontinue EasyPay. Please note that if you discontinue EasyPay you will still be required to remit your payment on the due date on your statement.
- How do I change the due date on my account?
You may call or mail your request to Customer Service.
- What if I move to another state?
If you move to another state, you must update your address information with Honda Financial Services. You must also re-register your vehicle and forward a copy of the registration card to Honda Financial Services within 30 days.
- How do I re-register my vehicle?
Contact the Department of Motor Vehicles in your state for the necessary documentation needed for re-registration.
- How do I change the address or telephone number on my account?
You can do this online by logging in to your account. then updating your billing or garaging address on the Finance Account Profile page. You can also mail a written request to Honda Financial Services or complete the Address Change form on the back of your statement.
- How do I change my name on my account?
Mail a copy of a marriage license, divorce decree or court name change document to Honda Customer Service.
- What happens if my vehicle is lost, stolen or destroyed?
If you have leased your vehicle, Guaranteed Asset Protection limits the amount owed if your vehicle is lost, stolen or destroyed (provided you have maintained the required insurance coverage). See the back of your Lease Agreement for additional details.
- If I make changes to my Honda Financial Services account online, when will the information be updated?
The information will be updated on your account within two to three business days. Once the request is processed, it will be reflected in your online account.
- After an accident, how do I get an insurance check endorsed to pay for vehicle repairs?
You should mail the check to Honda Customer Service. Don't forget to include your Honda Financial ServicesSM account number for reference.
If the check is less than $1,000 ($500 for motorcycle), it will be endorsed without documentation if the account is current.
If the check is $1,000 to $5,000 ($500 to $1,499 for motorcycles), a copy of the insurance estimate and the completed repair order will be required.
If the check is more than $5,000 (or $1,500 for motorcycles), a copy of the insurance estimate, a completed repair order and a dealer inspection will be required.
- How can I get a payoff quote?
- Payoff quotes are available by clicking on the Payoff Calendar menu item. You can also call the toll-free number printed on your statement.
- Why doesn't the estimated payoff on my statement decrease by the amount I pay each month?
The payment consists of principal/depreciation and finance/service charges, which are the costs of financing or leasing. Only the principal/depreciation portion decreases the estimated payoff amount.
- After I have paid my account in full, when will I receive my title?
If there is no outstanding balance on your account, the title will be mailed upon verification of final payment clearance. It is important to verify Honda Financial ServicesSM has your current address on file to ensure you receive your title.
Inspection, Wear and Use
- When should I have my vehicle inspected?
The inspection should be completed in the last two scheduled months of your lease/contract. That way, you'll have time to take care of any repairs yourself. Or, if you choose to have us make the repairs, you'll understand exactly what you're being billed for.
- Can I schedule my lease inspection online?
Yes, you can schedule your lease inspection online by visiting SGS. Please have your Honda Financial Services account number and VIN number available.
- Why can't I just have my dealer perform the inspection on my vehicle?
Only authorized agents can provide an End-of-Lease inspection. The Lease Maturity Center will be happy to provide you with contact information for your local vehicle inspection provider. Or you can schedule your lease inspection online by visiting SGS.
- How long does the inspection take?
In general, about an hour...less if your vehicle is free of excessive damage.
- Do I have to be present during the inspection?
While it's tempting to hand your keys to the inspector and let the inspection proceed without you, we encourage you to take a few minutes to witness it. Since you'll be asked to sign the report, you'll want to be present as the inspector looks at the vehicle. Additionally, you'll receive a copy of the report for your records. If you simply can't be present for the inspection, enlist someone who knows your vehicle well to be there.
- Do I have to take care of the repairs before I turn in my vehicle?
It's up to you. Your Honda dealer, or another repair facility, can handle the repairs, keeping in mind that use of Honda Genuine parts is a requirement of your lease agreement/financing contract. You may also return the vehicle without making repairs. However, you will receive a bill for the cost of excess wear and use.
- What if something happens to my vehicle between the time it's inspected and I turn the vehicle in?
Your vehicle is subject to a final inspection after you turn it in, so if a problem arises after your preliminary inspection, you may still be liable for it. Sometimes damage or malfunctions can't be detected during the inspection, or an unexpected condition arises after your vehicle is inspected. If you receive a bill for charges with which you're not familiar, contact a Honda Customer Service Representative at 1-800-708-6555.
- Can I pay my final (end-of-term) bill with a credit card?
- Yes, unlike a regular monthly payment, you may pay your end-of-term bill with a credit card. Contact the Lease Maturity Center for more information.
- What charges may I expect on my final (end-of-term) bill?
Wear-and-use or damage, outstanding payments, excessive mileage, turn-in fee1, and any other outstanding obligations specified in your vehicle lease agreement.1The turn-in fee amount depends on your state. See your lease contract for details.
- Will any of the charges on my final (end-of term) bill be waived for loyalty?
Yes, as a loyal customer2, you can take advantage of an additional $500 Excessive Wear-and-Use or Damage Waiver3 (up to $1,000 total waived) and a waiver on the turn-in fee for your current vehicle.2A loyal customer is one who purchases or leases another new Honda or Acura automobile within 30 days prior to or after the turn-in date.3Honda Leadership Leasing includes a $500 Excessive Wear-and-Use or Damage Waiver. Loyal customers may qualify for an additional waiver and may be eligible for a turn-in fee waiver. Total Excessive Wear-and-Use or Damage Waiver amount not to exceed $1,000.